Cryptocurrency has been one of the most talked about subjects in recent history. Its power of making everyone so rich has resulted in its popularity. People who have studied crypto and have experience, know how to make profits and what steps to take. However, the newbies who just got entered crypto without any knowledge faced a bad loss. This is why it is important to learn more and more about cryptocurrency and of course the exchanges.
wellcrypto is where you can find all relevant information regarding different crypto exchanges and their pros and cons to make the trade. In this article, we will be taking you through the two famous crypto exchanges, kuCoin & Kraken. When were these exchanges founded? What makes them better than others? What are the pros and cons? All these questions will be answered in this article. So, if that sounds interesting, stick with us.
To have a kucoin review, we must start by telling that it is one of those exchanges that have certainly got a lot of popularity in the recent years. According to CoinMarketCap, KuCoin is one of the top-performing crypto exchanges in the business. As of 2022, KuCoin has launched about 5 years ago, 2017 to be exact in Hong Kong. The exchange has now broken the 8 million barriers in user registrations. According to KuCoin’s official website, the exchange operates in 207 countries and regions around the planet.
- In many exchanges, verification is mandatory before making any trade. One of the benefits you get for choosing KuCoin is that no verification is mandatory to make a trade.
- The exchange’s operation speed is quite high and so is its liquidity which is a huge merit.
- For technical analysis, you’d be provided with a huge list of beneficial tools.
- KuCoin has its own token which is beneficial for the users in terms of trade discounts and of course lower commission.
- Brilliant customer support.
- Users may face a delay during conversion to fiat.
- The exchange was hacked in 2020.
kraken pros and cons would not be completed without mentioning that the exchange is one of the top exchanges in the world right now. It has a rating of 8.5 which shows how brilliant it is. Jesse Powel founded Kraken in 2011 in San Francisco. However, the exchange became fully operational in 2013 after conducting some tests. Soon after its official launch, the exchange became a huge success and is in huge demand ever since. Around 2.5 users visit the exchange daily and make trades.
- Excellent customer support. The exchange has live chat rooms where all the user queries are answered within minutes.
- The average fee is quite low. If you have a bigger trade volume then it is possible that you have to pay a negligible fee.
- Quick service of crediting crypto revenues into your account.
- Verification is mandatory before making any trade. The exchange considers this as extra security. However, it could be frustrating at times.
- No demo account is provided.