Trusses and joists can be made in many forms. by the knowledge of the truss and the builder of the Korat house รับสร้างบ้านโคราช or building builders And know that each layout in the arrangement to support the floor system will have the same characteristics as the normal joists. If the room or building is not square, it will be difficult to place it.
I-shaped joist and rim support point
- I-shaped joists and cleats help to transfer weight from the upper wall to the lower wall.
- Should strengthen I-shaped joists when placed under load-bearing walls. and should check with a structural engineer.read more : world247zone
- The joists run the entire length on the truss or load-bearing wall.
- At least 3½” (90) shoulder distance.
I-shaped thong and mid-range support
- Wooden boards or plywood.
- Wall frame
- Common spaces are 12″, 16 or 24″ (305, 405,610).
The main upper part of the truss is placed on the rim support.
- The truss should be placed on the support with either the upper or lower main parts. Depending on where it is placed, there must be a support piece running from that point. This can be vertical or diagonal which built by house builder in Ratchaburi รับสร้างบ้านราชบุรี too.
- The stick is fixed across the board to resist lateral forces or a flip.
- Wooden trusses or load-bearing walls.
The main parts are placed on the middle support.
- Double trusses to support the double wall above.
- Wall trusses or main beams are supported by joists at open positions or openings.
- Diagonal binding is necessary. because it will help resist lateral forces and prevent the truss from turning over.click here for more : kingnewsweb
The lower main piece of the truss is placed on the rim support.
- Sticks blocked all the time.
- Wooden trusses or load-bearing walls.
The lower main piece of the truss is placed on the middle support.
- Wooden trusses or main beams.
end support point
- Crossbar across the top and bottom.
- The support point must coincide with the point where the secondary parts meet.
- The overhang truss should have the span according to the engineer’s design.
- Wooden beams
Sawn timber beams (tons of wood)
in the selection of lumber to use We should consider factors such as plant species, structural load-bearing properties. Modulus of elasticity deflection or bending of that type of wood as well as moisture or water resistance properties
click here for more : bestweb345
- Estimation of the depth of the wooden beams equal to the span length 15
- The beam width is 1⁄3 to 1⁄2 of the depth, the deflection does not exceed 1⁄360 of the span length.
- Strength is equal to the strength of each sub-section brought together.
- Two-piece designs use 10d nails every 16″ (405) spacing, drive alternating serrations, and use two 10d nails at the ends.
- Three-piece or more, use 20d nails at every 32″ (815) spacing. Drive alternating serrations and use two 20d nails at the ends.
- Make them separated by a wooden cleat. by hammering nails in order to hold the cross-sections apart as required
stuffed cross section
- It is made up of two pieces of sawn timber. Filled with steel plates held together by bolts.
- Designed by engineers.
- Made by attaching two or more sheets of plywood to a log to form the top and bottom wings of the box.
- Can be designed to be used across the length of 90′ (27m) by engineers.
glued plywood beams
Glued plywood beams are moistened by coating the sub-scale lumber with a special glue under controlled conditions. Typically, the splinter line and the cross-section of the stump are attached parallel to each other. to be suitable for making a homogeneous Glued plywood beams have advantages: Has the ability to support more strength units than ordinary sawn timber (ton wood).
read more : ifvod
- Can be designed to be draped up to 80′ (24 m) long.
- Estimation of the depth of the glued plywood beam is equal to the span length of 20.
- The beam width is 1⁄4 to 1⁄3 of the depth.Read More About: mediaposts.net
wood fiber beam
Wood fiber beams are constructed by compressing longitudinal wood fibers under a certain pressure. using a special waterproof glue to create a new texture They look like sawn timber with different cross-sections, produced under the Parallam trademark abroad. Fiber beams are used as beams or columns. and as a lintel in a lightweight structure
Visit here : kingnews33
Plywood beams are constructed similar to fiber beams. but made by bringing together several plywood sheets layer with waterproof special glue under heat Plywood beams are manufactured under a number of trademarks, such as Microlam, for edge, beam or frame applications. For making I-shaped joists
click here for more : bestmagzine90